At Esdale Sinclair & Associates we have access to a number of different debtor finance options to assist with working capital requirements for your business. We have the ability to arrange financing of selected debtors to financing most or all of your debtors with various solutions that can assist.
What is Debtor Finance?
Debtor finance is an alternative to the traditional overdraft that does not require bricks and mortar security. It is an easy way of providing cash for a growing business as it releases funds tied up in trade debtors, providing a flexible source of working capital for SMEs.
What Security is required?
Generally the only security required is the debtor book that is used as security by the Financier. Directors Guarantees are also required.
What is the credit assessment criteria?
As your debtor is the security to the funder the strength or reliance on that debtor will be taken in consideration as part of the credit assessment.
Why should you consider Debtor finance?
- As your business grows, the finance facility grows with it;
- Unlike overdrafts, you do not require real estate security;
- Is a self-liquidating facility, meaning that your business is not taking on any additional debt;
- A stand-alone facility that can be separated from your other Bank borrowings and Bank security;
- Fast access to your debtor’s outstanding invoices – no more waiting 30 to 60 days
Debtor finance can be disclosed or undisclosed to your customers and you can recoup up to 80% of the approved value of invoices (subject to credit approval), less fees, within 24 hours of processing.
Details of the sales are forwarded to the financier on an ongoing basis whether it is daily, weekly or monthly.
It is a great way to do away with expensive settlement discounts and release fixed assets.
Please go to our Contact Us page to get in touch with a Esdale Sinclair & Associates Finance Broker to discuss how we can tailor the ideal finance package for your business.